RV will hire a buddy.

tcooper

RV has had it out for DD since the beginning.Take my work on this! He will hire a buddy just like Jones, just like Mandy, just like Dustin..wait and see. This has been the problem since day 1. He wants "his" people in here.

This has been the problem?

I suggest you put it in reverse and go back and research a little more of our past before making such statements.

Rick

RV has had it out for DD since the beginning.Take my work on this! He will hire a buddy just like Jones, just like Mandy, just like Dustin..wait and see. This has been the problem since day 1. He wants "his" people in here.

“Take my work for this?”

Are you actually complaining about a manager hiring people he knows and trusts to be on his personal staff? Mandy and I think Dustin work directly with Rick on a daily basis. I know in TV and advertising when a new manager comes in, expect everyone who reports to him to be dismissed and replaced by “his people.”

Now, a head coach is a little different. But, I would expect him to hire someone he trusts which means someone he knows something about. Not necessarily a buddy, but Rick is probably going to personally know someone who worked with the guy.

Once you’ve been around the business world a few more years, you’ll learn all successful managers hire “their people.”

Edited by VideoEagle