Give Dickey a break! He was one coach, er,

Green Grenade II

Dickey, Dickey, Dickey.....time to get rid of Ramon, Ramon, Ramon...before RV gets rid of you! You are truly a great coach. You have matched the great Hayden Fry in total wins at NT, and you are so proud of that accomplishment. I am proud for you, too.

So, my hat's off to you, Coach Dickey. What an amazing head football coach, and just how lucky are we to have you keeping us on the edge of our seats at Fouts Field, and on the road, wondering what outstanding plays you're gonna pull out of that hat of yours. Wow! Unbelievable. I was glued to my radio listening to every spectacular play after another. What do you have in store for us vs Akron next week? I cannot wait! Please, you're killing me with all that excitement!

Oh, and tell Ramon that I thought he called a great game vs SMU. Did he make the trip to Tulsa?

OK, we get it. You don't like Dickey. Complain, complain, complain. Of course, when you're predicting an upset win over the defending national champions & it doesn't happen I guess the season is all downhill from there.

Some of the people on this board are realists & don't expect a 10-2 or 11-1 season every time. That being said, that's not to say we want 4-8 either. In any case these rants are tiresome...why do I read them all the time? What's wrong w/me? Must ... stop .... myself .. from reading ... GG's posts ... can't ... hang ..on .....

OK, we get it.  You don't like Dickey.  Complain, complain, complain.  Of course, when you're predicting an upset win over the defending national champions & it doesn't happen I guess the season is all downhill from there. 

Some of the people on this board are realists & don't expect a 10-2 or 11-1 season every time.  That being said, that's not to say we want 4-8 either.  In any case these rants are tiresome...why do I read them all the time?  What's wrong w/me?  Must  ... stop .... myself  .. from reading ... GG's posts  ... can't ... hang  ..on .....

Lighten up a little - and let yourself laugh a little....it sure makes the seasons go by easier. Keep em coming.