"IT's OFFICIAL": We continue to UNDERACHIEVE

Black Scholes

My Webpage

This is not the first game this team has taken 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Think about what the score would have been if we had not thrown 1 and 1/2 football fields down the gutter.

I am watching the Cowboys vs. Giants: 3 turnovers by the Cowboys in the first 17 minutes of the game have allowed the only two field goals by the Giants. The game wouldn't be close without them.

STOP THE PENALTIES AND BEAT THE SHRIMP OUT OF LA TECH!

For the past few years, NT has always been somewhat undisciplined. They were winning so no one cared.

If I have a knock against DD, it is that the team commits too many stupid penalties. Hard to produce when you give up 1.5 football fields in penalties.

For the past few years, NT has always been somewhat undisciplined. They were winning so no one cared.

If I have a knock against DD, it is that the team commits too many stupid penalties. Hard to produce when you give up 1.5 football fields in penalties.

I think that is a general statement, several on this board complained over the last four years about the discipline on and off the field.

I agree about these stupid penalties. We had 15 penalties for 146 yards with a little math that is one penalty every four minutes, if that is not bad enough the 3rd down conversions really jump out at me.

7% (1 of 14) third down conversions is that not crazy?

Now since FIU beat themselves does that not count as their first D1a win???