Questions About Some Players

UNTLifer

I was curious about the development of the following players:

S  Harold West: I liked this signing when he committed but he seems to be buried on the depth chart.  Any news on Harold?

S Dillion Williams: He was touted as a big get when we signed him with many thinking he would contribute a lot as a freshman.  Now, I just don't hear much about him.

OL Transfers Vaipulu, Miner and Moore.  Any news on these three?

• Upvote 2

On 8/16/2023 at 4:08 PM, UNTLifer said:

I was curious about the development of the following players:

S  Harold West: I liked this signing when he committed but he seems to be buried on the depth chart.  Any news on Harold?

S Dillion Williams: He was touted as a big get when we signed him with many thinking he would contribute a lot as a freshman.  Now, I just don't hear much about him.

OL Transfers Vaipulu, Miner and Moore.  Any news on these three?

It's pretty telling when the  5 Freshman DBs are being mentioned by the staff. Not bashing either guy, but just saying this based on the media interviews with Morris.

Morris said Miner was getting rotation with the ones during his last media session. The other 2 OL were back ups at their last schools, but I do think they will be in the 2 deep.

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Loronzo Thompson, came in as a pretty high rated receiver. Switched to corner & I thought did a decent job there. Then moved back to receiver. Now mostly regulated to special teams. Is he getting passed over by more talented players?

He sis listed as a CB on the roster.