Stars Vs Calgary game was Awesome!

Great spirited game with hard hitting and a few good fights!

Keyshawn was in the crowd and got shown on the jumbotron to the delight of all the fans.....

Corson looked great throwing around checks and beating the crap out of a Flame that BTW got released today (how was your week?!).

I really enjoyed my seats in 315L Row A!

They are only around $45 total with fees and give you a great view from the corner of the Offensive goal (Side the Stars attack twice).

I enjoy being lower and closer to center ice, but for the money, the seats were great!

Anyways, big game tomorrow!!!

The seats we get are section 109 about 10 rows back or so. I love them but fortunately they are free. The face value is something like $120 which I could not really afford for a hockey game!

I can't say enough how excited I am to see the Stars really coming together right before the playoffs.