North Texas Football Coach Seth Littrell Previews His Team in 2018 | Stadium

BIMG

7 hours ago, Harry said:

It’s not just the kid it’s also the parents, and  other key family members who sit in that office.   It matters.

now what I will state is Littrell’s office has one of the nicer views of the stadium which you don’t see from the video.

Agreed. The office has a nice view, although I wish it was bigger.

You bring up a good point about the families, but I think it even goes beyond that. Littrell's office, as well as Baker's, needs to project a positive message about the direction of our athletics to the media, conference officials (C-USA & others),  and administrators & coaches from of the universities. And most important, it needs to project a positive message about how we value our coach.

North Texas football is moving in the right direction. We all know Littrell's name is being floated for other jobs. We probably can't offer the same kind of space the interested universities can, but we need to improve on what we have now. Like all successful college coaches, I'm sure Littrell spends most of his time at the AC. Baker needs to improve his office situation.

You can see the Texas Tech head coaches office at the 1:32 mark. It isn't OU or Alabama, but it's still much nicer then ours.

https://youtu.be/Blc08jWT484

Edited by Side Show Joe