Class Act & FAU Report

NM Green

I was able to see the Mean Green buses arrive this afternoon and the guys looked focused exiting the bus. I also like the fact that they wear dress shirts and ties - very sharp and professional.

After the game the guys went to leave the feel and were throwing up the Talon sign to our section. We waved them over and sure enough they turned and made a b line for our section. The faithful hit the front row and gave them high fives as they all marched in front of the gathered fans and thanked us for coming. The team looked exhausted and it was steamy. There were some smiles but on the whole a controlled pride and steady satisfaction. I shouted "now onto H-town!" Next week is going to be outstanding and FUN! I want to see a monster Mean Green Nation turnout down there because I found a few diehards in Boca Raton, but there should be no shortage of tailgates to crash next week.

The FAU football stadium is nice and they have a nice in game program. However, the tailgating scene was weak. It was very spread out and there just didn't seem to be much energy around it. It also started kind of late or later than our Hill gets going. I think the poor start had that effect too. I still like our stadium so much more. The aluminum seating just didn't look as traditional. I think I also have aluminum nightmares staring at those empty bleachers in Fouts for all those years!

All in all it was great to see the Mean Green win again. Coach even came by and did the high fives with the fans in the stands - awesome!

GMG

• Upvote 4

I was able to see the Mean Green buses arrive this afternoon and the guys looked focused exiting the bus. I also like the fact that they wear dress shirts and ties - very sharp and professional.

After the game the guys went to leave the feel and were throwing up the Talon sign to our section. We waved them over and sure enough they turned and made a b line for our section. The faithful hit the front row and gave them high fives as they all marched in front of the gathered fans and thanked us for coming. The team looked exhausted and it was steamy. There were some smiles but on the whole a controlled pride and steady satisfaction. I shouted "now onto H-town!" Next week is going to be outstanding and FUN! I want to see a monster Mean Green Nation turnout down there because I found a few diehards in Boca Raton, but there should be no shortage of tailgates to crash next week.

The FAU football stadium is nice and they have a nice in game program. However, the tailgating scene was weak. It was very spread out and there just didn't seem to be much energy around it. It also started kind of late or later than our Hill gets going. I think the poor start had that effect too. I still like our stadium so much more. The aluminum seating just didn't look as traditional. I think I also have aluminum nightmares staring at those empty bleachers in Fouts for all those years!

All in all it was great to see the Mean Green win again. Coach even came by and did the high fives with the fans in the stands - awesome!

GMG

Its good to win, but we have real problems on offense that we must solve....otherwise....we lose.