UNT approves sorority row

Stan R

oh, i knew i would ruffle some feathers when i made responded to my thread. nobody like the greeks that are better than tooting their own horn. it would only be a matter of a couple of replies before i heard the "my frat is required to attend the games"

meangreenboy, did you get your response out of the generic greek handbook they hand out? copy and paste?

sorry cerebus, didn't mean to do the personal attack after you said not to.

I'm always amazed how ignorant people (dmcgeeforpres), speak with so much "authority" on the subject then don't know anything about, i.e. the greek system.

It makes me chuckle to see certain members of this board bitch and moan that the greeks don't support athletics. Yet the truth is they probably are more supportive as a group than any other student organizations. It's not the greek systems PRIMARY purpose to provide support to athletics, that organization is called Talons. However, the greeks ARE some of the most supportive students on campus. Remember the greeks are only a small percentage of the student body, less than 10%. But they support athletics in greater percentage of their membership than the rest of the student body or other student orgs. But they dont get any credit for that. I remember last season, posters on this board started bitching that greeks would wear their letters to games instead of wearing green or UNT themed shirts. But when the did wear green and blended in with the rest of the fans...... posters started bitching "Where are the greeks?"