Hey Harry,

I like some of the changes you made, but is there a setting to have my 'View New Content' button to automatically go to the first unread entry like it used to?

Sometimes I see a button to go to the first unread post when I open a topic, but I don't get this option every time.

I would have put this thread in the "board help" forum, but it is locked for me.

When I click the view new content button (green located up on the upper right hand side of the page) it takes me to a list of all of the unread thread just as before. There are some more detailed settings you can use on the left hand side and perhaps you may need to tinker with that to get it to work for you.

I'm not sure about the "go to first unread post" issue but am checking into it..will get back with you on that.

OK I think I have it figured out - if not just let me know because I'm learn something new about the site features every day it seems...

If you go to the main thread index there is a little black arrow that is to the left of the hot, replies, views. When you press on that arrow it gives you an option to view the last unread post...not sure if that is the same as what you used before but I'm not sure a lot of people are aware that it is there...