UNT picks new women's coach Mike Peterson of Wake Forest

Brett Vito

You know what is really interesting...some of the same folks that are always ragging on RV and who at times call for his head will be at the announcement event today at Apogee running around talking about how wonderful things are and how they are excited...will probably want their photo taken with the new HC and RV....I wonder where in the dictionary I can look up the definition for that sort of thing? Maybe in the "H" scetion...or the "P" section.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know Coach Pete personally.... congratulations to both UNT and Coach. Not only does he offer experience but will bring much needed stability. Raquel knows many girls from the WF team and never heard about any complaints.

Great find!

Folks...I know for a fact this poster knows what they are talking about! I mean really....if literrific says it's a "great find", that darn sure good enough for me...

Thanks for posting.....bring raquel back to the Mean Green now! OK, just wishing.....

• Upvote 1

Folks...I know for a fact this poster knows what they are talking about! I mean really....if literrific says it's a "great find", that darn sure good enough for me...

Thanks for posting.....bring raquel back to the Mean Green now! OK, just wishing.....

She was contemplating going to the Press Conference just to give him a hug and wish him well. He came to many of her HS and AAU games.

WF was in her top 5.

• Upvote 1