East winds might bode well for UH

NT80

And one last thing our campus may be better looking if those damn hippies that don't wear shoes stop walking across the grass, in the flower beds and worst of all through the monkey grass planted around the new business building. Actually that goes for 75% of unt's student body, you lazy %^&*'s, that don't use the sidewalk. Stop complaining about higher tuition when the university has to spend money on grass because your lazy @$$ won't use the sidewalk.

Disclaimer: not pointed at any one in particular, it's been on my chest for a while.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

you might be able to make the connection but the two statements. I see it as the stadium being part of the beauty of the school. When the writer said campus beauty I believe he meant..... the beauty of the campus, which incorporates not only the stadium(major factor) but the whole campus. lets just pray that UH has enough "beauty" to get into BE so we can move up in the world.

Don't get me wrong I love UNT and the campus is fine, but having beauty should not be one way to describe it. I agree with you I don't believe campus beauty has much play. I'm sure it doesn't hurt though.

"campus beauty" in the context of this article is about football stadiums. UH has another renovation of their old stadium proposed...

"Even then, those officials maintained that UH was nowhere in the Big East picture. Though it has plans for a facilities face-lift, UH still wasn't good-looking enough."

Edited by NT80