Where's My Mean Green Hoodie?

dahbeed

i wanna jump on the mean green bandwagon. rocking and rolling right now and just got a huge commit.

let me be honest tho'.

i'm a redskins fan and i remember one year we won the super bowl and through some slick trickery we had a top draft pick.

desmond howard.

i'm also a celtics fan and i remember a glorious period where larry legend had led us to titles and through some slick trickery we had a top draft pick.

len bias.

now....i've enjoyed a pretty good life so don't think i've cornered my own version of 'the bundy curse'....it seems to balance out. a ty rogers 3 here....omv doing his best steve nash imitation...so i ain't straight up death.

i just wanna know when to expect my hoodie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

calm down gentlemen......i've never had relations with...that goat....señorita cabrita.

don't lump everyone into a 'one-time incident' that was caused by 'greeks on campus'

i have a low opinion of the 'greek system' whether it involves molestation of livestock (wku) or urinating on one another in a fraternal ritual (mtsu)...

i'm sure i have awakened to find myself next to what i would affectionately refer to as a 'cow' but not in the literal sense.

and i have a cousin that graduated from unt and still lives in the metroplex area. so i have family in the lone star state.

i'm up for adoption until wku can get a real team....i was offered a mean green hoodie. i've always been complimentary of jj and your crew. if we can't win it i pull for the mean green.

cbl......you turned on me so fast i got whiplash.

Edited by dahbeed
  • Upvote 1