Team Rankings Of Our Recruits

Thought this was interesting. These rankings are according to the Texas Association of Basketball Coaches: Rankings

Garland Lakeview (Chris Jones) is #1 in Texas 5A.

South Grand Prairie (Trey Norris) is #11 in Texas 5A.

Dallas Kimball (Jordan Williams) is #6 in Texas 4A.

Eastland (Forrest Robinson) is #10 in Texas 2A.

I could not find Casper CC (Brandan Walton) in any NJCAA polls.

This is awesome for our recruiting. Not only are they getting experience playing on good teams, but they are getting used to winning, and learning "how to win". They are coming from a culture of winning in high school, and joining one at the college level. Also, these teams are likely to go deep into the HS playoffs, which will provide even more experience for these recruits in elimination games against good competition.

Hopefully these recruits are talking up UNT to other players on their teams (particularly Jordan Williams to Jarion Henry). I'm sure there are underclassmen on these teams that will be turning into great prospects in a couple years. No hurt in these recruits letting those guys know what great things are going on in Denton. I am even more excited about this recruiting class now! GMG!