Lebron Nash

NT03

I prefer Jordan Williams

in other news, Scott Drew has decided to thumb his nose at the NCAA yet again. They are going to rape Baylor basketball in the next 3 years. They've been on his tail for a year, and his relationship w/D-One Sports is filthy. Muich smoke, much fire. Do you get the Death Penalty being a God-fearing Calipari, on the heals of the Dennehy fiasco?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

in other news, Scott Drew has decided to thumb his nose at the NCAA yet again. They are going to rape Baylor basketball in the next 3 years. They've been on his tail for a year, and his relationship w/D-One Sports is filthy. Muich smoke, much fire. Do you get the Death Penalty being a God-fearing Calipari, on the heals of the Dennehy fiasco?

I think death penalties would be your area of expertise....

• Upvote 1

And they just landed a 4 & 5 star duo from N.C. There is alot of shady dealings going on down in Waco

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And they just landed a 4 & 5 star duo from N.C. There is alot of shady dealings going on down in Waco

Rumor or fact? Shady or illegal? Define "shady" please. Agree, lots is happening in Waco these days, and not being a Baylor fan, I don't follow it that closely, but from what I have seen, it seems to me to be a bunch of "air" at this point as to what may be considered "shady dealings". Problems dealing with teenagers with big egos? No doubt, ask Mike Leach, Jim Leavitt or any coach at the college level, but I need a bit more smoke before I call in the FBI.

If you follow Baylor closely, please let us all know what you know about the situation from the inside. THANX.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2