My Triumphant Return!

UNT_92_Fan

FINALLY at a point where I can take off on Saturdays and come back to good old UNT for some college football! My question is... I didn't buy season tickets because I wasn't sure the high school football schedule and what games I would have to cover... so what type of seats can I get at the box office? I don't want some crap endzone seats...

Anyone know what is available in the ticket office, or wanna donate/sell some tix to a guy who can finally come home and bring 3 first timers to denton?

FINALLY at a point where I can take off on Saturdays and come back to good old UNT for some college football! My question is... I didn't buy season tickets because I wasn't sure the high school football schedule and what games I would have to cover... so what type of seats can I get at the box office? I don't want some crap endzone seats...

Anyone know what is available in the ticket office, or wanna donate/sell some tix to a guy who can finally come home and bring 3 first timers to denton?

Damn good to see you, the ticket office will be open if all else fails. If we have any extra I will let you know at tailgating just come find us.