Watch Previous Bama Games Here

pvilleguru

Thanks for the link.

Wow! FIU?????? Everyone should watch the Bama/FIU game. What an amazing effort. Alabama is rediculously bigger per man and FIU gave them all they wanted and kept this under a one score game until 4 minutes left in the 3rd. FIU's 6'4 reciever, Ellingson(sp) made some huge grabs and T.Y. Hilton was vastly the fastest guy on the field. I hope we do like Bama did after he took the kickoff back 97 yards and simply avoid kicking to him anymore. After watching many of our conference opponents I have to say FIU may be at the top so far?

Bama hits the QB no matter when he releases the ball. Bama's behemoth DT Terrence Cody(6'5 365lbs) loves to drop his entire body weight down onto the ball carrier, driving as much force downward into the ground. A punishing tactic to say the least. I hope Nathan wears a double thick rib protector if there is such a thing?

Rick