76-71 Final

Zeke

I said in a post after the Arkansas State game, and I will say again, when are we going to organize an email protest campaign about these bush league officials we have in the Sunbelt conference? THEY SUCK! They cannot call a consistent game. Is it Waters we have to get to in order to register a complaint? Something has to be done.

I'm mad as hell...and I'm NOT going to take it ANYMORE!!

I took the first step in gathering ammo for a protest by posting an inquiry on the Sunbelt board requesting input from other fans/other schools. I can't believe we are the only ones in the league getting screwed like this. Let's see how the others view the Sunbelt Gestapo.

If you have a mental image of that, THAT is what I felt like and THAT was my demeanor! And YES, I stole that quote on purpose.

I want all Mean Green faithful, to get up, go to your window, lean out and SCREAM as loud as you can "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!".

If you have a mental image of that, THAT is what I felt like and THAT was my demeanor!  And YES, I stole that quote on purpose.

I want all Mean Green faithful, to get up, go to your window, lean out and SCREAM as loud as you can "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!".

I just did it. Made me feel better, but the people in the office aren't too happy. I forgot, the windows don't open ohmy.gif

" I wasn't criticizing..I quote from movies all the time. "

I didn't think you were criticizing for a nanosecond,CMJ. I was just being exhuberant BECAUSE

I'M MAD AS HELL...AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!