Doing some research need some help

I'm working on something and wanted to see if somebody could tell me

1. the players that JJ inherited from Vic Trilli's last recruiting class (3 signees I believe. Did they include Miller and Erskin or had they already played for Trilli?)

2. Who JJ signed in his first class (before his first season, he signed one player was it Justin Barnett?)

3.I remember Ron Harris, Scott Roniger, and Ty Thomas (as well as the loss of Sam Byrd) but was Michael DeGrate part of that class as well?

I want to get the final pieces then i'll post the results, thanks!

1. Justin Barnett was in Trilli's last recruiting class. I can't remember the names of the other two.

One was a post from Pearland H.S. and Blinn J.C. His Sophomore stats at Blinn indicated he was not playing much. I never found out if he was injured, suspended, inelligible or if it was a coach'es decision. Anyway, he never joined the BB program.

The other was about a 6'3 player from Fort Worth Southwest and a J.C. from either Kansas or Colorado. He had a good reputation from Fort Worth and scored a lot of points while he was a J.C. player. He enrolled in school, but was ruled ineligible by the NCAA before any games were played.

2. Lee Green and Jermaine Green were JJ's only recruits after he was hired as coach. After Craig Helwig resigned or was fired, there was a painfully slow search for a new athletic director. Spring basketball recruiting had already begun before Villareal was hired. More time was lost while Villareal interviewed candidates. By the time JJ was finally hired, everyone else had finished recruiting.

3. DeGrate,Byrd,Thomas,Roniger and Harris were JJ's second recruiting class.

1. Justin Barnett was in Trilli's last recruiting class. I can't remember the names of the other two.

One was a post from Pearland H.S. and Blinn J.C. His Sophomore stats at Blinn indicated he was not playing much. I never found out if he was injured, suspended, inelligible or if it was a coach'es decision. Anyway, he never joined the BB program.

The other was about a 6'3 player from Fort Worth Southwest and a J.C. from either Kansas or Colorado. He had a good reputation from Fort Worth and scored a lot of points while he was a J.C. player. He enrolled in school, but was ruled ineligible by the NCAA before any games were played.

2. Lee Green and Jermaine Green were JJ's only recruits after he was hired as coach. After Craig Helwig resigned or was fired, there was a painfully slow search for a new athletic director. Spring basketball recruiting had already begun before Villareal was hired. More time was lost while Villareal interviewed candidates. By the time JJ was finally hired, everyone else had finished recruiting.

3. DeGrate,Byrd,Thomas,Roniger and Harris were JJ's second recruiting class.