Oklahoma State Favored By 11.5

MeanGreen61

I was already excited about this game, but are now really pumped up that it will be on TV. A road win against a Big 12 team can give this young team a huge confidence boost for the upcoming very rough road schedule. GO MEAN GREEN!

I hate to say it and I hope to hell I'm wrong , but based on what I've seen so far we don't cover.

OSU CowBoys : 79

NT MEANGREEN : 66

You think this game will be on the Big screen at pourhouse ? I know it's MNF , but I'm sure there are not too many Brown and Bills fans in the area. If anyone knows or has confirmed it with someone from there please let me know , ill be coming straight from work.

Edited by NT03

The UT-San Antonio- Oklahoma State game is available on demand at ESPN 360.

Except for Marcos Dove and sub Mortavious Adams, OSU will have the same team as last year. Byron Eaton has lost weight and is playing much better according to the OSU announcers. The eyeball test confirmed that statement.

OSU now plays an up tempo game under the new coach. On offense, they play with four out with just one 6-11 post man. At one point they had no one over 6-6 on the court. On the other hand, they have several 6-5 and 6-6 wings. At times OSU had Eaton post up against a shorter and lighter UTSA point guard. They might very well try that against us. Often Josh or Domo will probably be matched with 6-5 Terrel Harris.

On defense, OSU played mostly man, but also some 2-3 zone. They did not press against UTSA, but did press in their two exhibition games according to one of the OSU message boards.

I truly do not know what to expect for this game. I don't even know who will start for us.... Everyone has been shooting fantastic albeit against lesser competition. We are facing an OSU team with a new coach who didn't exactly man handle UTSA... I think we have more of a chance to win than some seem to think, but we will have to keep turnovers to a minimum. White has had some of his best games against the toughest competition, and Johnson looks fantastic....we definitely have the fire power in the guard spots in Thompson, Dennis, and McCoy .... the big question is whether our forwards and center can control and score at the post. I think that this game could go down to the wire. We'll have to see how our young team handles the pressure.