Sunbelt Final

CMJ

I am really glad the attendance is better than last year.

WKU definitely brought alot of folks. Some MTSU fans too.

I wonder how attendance will be in Hot Springs if the two Arkansas schools aren't in it. Reading the East messageboards, most of them are ticked off at the location.

---WKU has made the NCAA 4 times this decade and this is their 20th appearance in the Madness. They should be seeded high enough to actually stand a chance to win.. The 10-12 seeds often win as they tend to be under-rated because they often don't represent a "major" conference and sneak up up on folks.

---I appears that the Belt will get two teams in the Madness this year, both pretty good. Likely the WAC, MAC, and CUSA will only have one. South Alabama is now hoping that there there are not many big upsets in the "minor" conferences or that low ranked in "major" ones don't win their championship. That could use up the available spots and put them out.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66