Green Pride

Boomer23

Green Pride Video Page Now up. There are 7 entries.

Voting Open.

Cast your vote HERE

I'm video #5 but I have to admit I'm a fan of video #4.

Move this topic if you must.

And as I said last time to keep this football related. Work has begun on the Model A and Tug. Hopefully the Tug will be halfway done come the Spring Game for you to catch a sneak peek at what is being done.

Green Pride Video Page Now up. There are 7 entries.

Voting Open.

Cast your vote HERE

I'm video #5 but I have to admit I'm a fan of video #4.

Move this topic if you must.

And as I said last time to keep this football related. Work has begun on the Model A and Tug. Hopefully the Tug will be halfway done come the Spring Game for you to catch a sneak peek at what is being done.

I went straight to the videos before I read the rest of your comments and I also thought #4 was pretty good.

I do think spirit is always football related, and many of the videos including yours touched on football.

Is there a prize if you win? I want to support at board member first and others second. I am waiting to vote.

Is there a prize if you win? I want to support at board member first and others second. I am waiting to vote.

A Nintendo Wii which of course I will buy NCAA 09 with Scrappy on the cover if he wins too

Plus I noticed the Tug in #4 when I parked it promoting a basketball game.

Edited by Boomer23

Looking at the "Green Pride" home page it is inspiring to see programs I started 7 years ago still in effect.

Glad to keep it going. Looks like we may be merging the Green Pride campaign along with our newly formed Traditions Committee which I helped start with Athletics, Faculty and Dr. Bataille

Edited by Boomer23