Anyone going

CMJ

Now wait a second............I was there. One of your band members flipped off one of our fans and he went over there to talk with him personally. There was never any mention of a fight............quit being so sensitive.

Ohh and don't expect to get a lot of responses.......to this. You see, the Mean Green Nation had headed to New Orleans for something called a "bowl game" . I know you aren't familiar with it but it is a postseason game played after you win a few football games.

Yeah, well, he flipped ya'll off cuz you constantly antagonized the band. So if you guys got so much more class then us, show it by SHUTTING THE HELL UP! And he didn't come over to talk, he came over and yelled at him some more.

Also, congrats on your piece of crap sunbelt bowl game. Wow, that's awesome....NOT

Now suck my WAC long one and get back to mopping the floors.

What's that I hear??.................Ohh its She'll be coming around the mountain again.

The yelling and screaming you heard is known as "school spirit". I realize this may be foreign to you as I noticed about as many North Texas fans as I did SMUt fans.

If you the band is put right in the middle of the visitors section than you are gonna get some things said to you (again, toughen up). You guys are such easy targets right there in front of everybody.

And please win in the WAC before you go off naming your pecker after it(wonder why he calls it WAC?? biggrin.gif ) I can only hope some day the Mean Green can get into a prestigious bowl like the Humanitarian Bowl.........blue field and all. Boise is MUCH better than New Orleans I am sure.

Again, toughen up

And please win in the WAC before you go off naming your pecker after it(wonder why he calls it WAC??  biggrin.gif )  I can only hope some day the Mean Green can get into a prestigious  bowl like the Humanitarian Bowl.........blue field and all.  Boise is MUCH better than New Orleans I am sure.

Allright, allright, I concede defeat on that last point......

Yeah, well, he flipped ya'll off cuz you constantly antagonized the band.  So if you guys got so much more class then us, show it by SHUTTING THE HELL UP!  And he didn't come over to talk, he came over and yelled at him some more. 

Also, congrats on your piece of crap sunbelt bowl game.  Wow, that's awesome....NOT

Now suck my WAC long one and get back to mopping the floors.

Nice talk from a Christian school student. I'm sure you make the fellow Methodist proud! I'm sure you are just still upset you don't get free meth. in study hall. Lose the superiority complex, at least our football team gets to go somewhere in the post season. If SMU wasn't afraid of taking a beating from UNT, you would put us on your football schedule. Until then, go back to your own website where the announced membership is 15,000, but actual membership is 200!

Oh I guess you are right, your message board DOES have more people then ours, I guess that makes your MUCH COOLER!

BTW, why the hell would we schedule you for our out of conference games when we can schedule BIG 12 and CUSA teams? Don't be an idiot, just go back to your cruddy crappy Denton Community College.

Also, we smack you us like we did in basketball last night. TAKE IT!

Oh I guess you are right, your message board DOES have more people then ours, I guess that makes your MUCH COOLER!

BTW, why the hell would we schedule you for our out of conference games when we can schedule BIG 12 and CUSA teams?  Don't be an idiot, just go back to your cruddy crappy Denton Community College.

Also, we smack you us like we did in basketball last night.  TAKE IT!

Let me reply to your thoughtful points:

1. Oh I guess you are right, your message board DOES have more people then ours, I guess that makes your MUCH COOLER!

Answer: This was not to point out that our board had more members, but a comment to address your attendance figures. It appears, from YOUR radio team on KTCK, that your announced crowds greatly inflate your actual attendance figures. I would suggest you correct this. The NCAA will be counting actual fans in the seats, not tickets sold when the attendance requirements go in to effect.

2. BTW, why the hell would we schedule you for our out of conference games when we can schedule BIG 12 and CUSA teams?

Answer: Because we would help each other's home attendance, which is an issue at both schools. Plus, since we are only about 30 miles apart, this is a natural rivalry. Also, CUSA teams, other than TCU, won't draw the attendance you need, and the Big 12's big boys, UT, TAMU, OU, won't come to Ford to play due to the size of your stadium. This is not a slam at your fine stadium, just the facts.

3. Don't be an idiot, just go back to your cruddy crappy Denton Community College.

Answer: The education UNT provides rivals and surpasses in some fields, the education you receive at SMU. Face it, UNT has been a quality institution for years that doesn't require Daddy's Money to attend.

4. Also, we smack you us like we did in basketball last night. TAKE IT!

Answer: "we smack you us?" Is this classic evidence of the quality English program SMU runs? Regarding the BBall game, yes, you did win, but I wouldn't qualify it as a "smacking." BTW, I am referring to football in this post, and must ask one question. "What/Where will your football team be tonight"?

You know, I'm not going for classy, so shut up.  Seriously, your fans are more annoying then us at games.  So if you want classy, go to a french restaurant, not a message board.

Wow, dude..awesome response. I can't speak for all NT fans by any means, but I find trash talking BY anyone seriously dumb. I never talk trash...IMHO it's one of the dumber things anyone can partake in.

And yes, it DOES annoy me when our fans do the same.