Another Sbc Player Leaves Team

Tyler Bullock, a 6'1" 180 lb scoring guard for Denver has reportedly left the team to be closer to his family in Lincoln, Nebraska...no word on whether or not he will return. Bullock was struggling in his sophomore campaign, averaging just 5.5 points per game thus far, half of his freshman per game average.

Bullock joins an alarmingly growing list of talented SBC players either leaving, being kicked off or, in one case, being incarcerated. Bullock would be a good sixth man for this starting five:

USA forward Ernest Little was arrested for armed robbery last summer.

ASU forward Isaac Wells decided to persue a pro basketball career in Europe.

MTSU guard Adam Vogelsburg considered returning to the Raiders after sitting out all of the 06-07 campaign complaining of fatigue and burnout, but opted not to return.

FAU guard Paul Graham III has been a constant disipline problem for head coach Rex Walters, and was kicked of the team in late November.

ASU guard Adrian Banks has been indefinently suspended pending charges relating to Banks firing a gun in the city limits of Jonesboro.

Thats a hell of a lineup...Banks would have to run the point, Graham slashing from the wing and Vogelsburg spotting up on the perimeter with Little and Wells cleaning up inside.

Hopefully Bullock and Banks return soon.

Why ?? I don't want to see them again , there will be no thing as an easy game come conference play

If I wanted to make the NCAA's without any adversity I'd be pushing UNT to join the SWAC and go beat up on Grambling every season for a bid...it'd be a 16 seed every year and we'd lose by 40 to North Carolina in Raleigh.

Our team gets better by playing better compition. Our conference gets better, and subsequently our national recognition improves, if every team plays to its potential. thats why I hope Banks and Bullock return...in the eyes of the NCAA selection committee right now we are only as good as our conference...I think we're creeping back up to being thought of as a multiple bid conference however, but in order for that to happen every team in the league needs to play well.