Does Dm Have The "it"

El Paso Eagle

How may of us would make the same type of turnaround on our job performance after getting verbally abused by our immediate supervisor for over two years, and have little or no support from our peers?

TWO YEARS of abuse by your supervisor for not getting the job done? Wouldn't happen. You'd get fired! I understand there are going to be mistakes made. But what did we have to lose by putting in Vizza after the 3 ints?

On another note...what's up with the alumni side cheerleaders always trying to start a chant when we are on offense?

TWO YEARS of abuse by your supervisor for not getting the job done? Wouldn't happen. You'd get fired! I understand there are going to be mistakes made. But what did we have to lose by putting in Vizza after the 3 ints?

On another note...what's up with the alumni side cheerleaders always trying to start a chant when we are on offense?

You (and probably others) don't get my point. The only coaching DM got from his position coach was verbal abuse and berating......and the coach in question was certainly not his superior. It didn't have anything to do with actual performance. How can a coach (or your supervisor) claim that you're not doing your job, when they are incompetent at theirs. Daniel has made a tremendous turnaround, and as long has he has the support of a competent coach (something that has been long overdue around here), he deserves our support as well.

What do we lose by putting Vizza in there after 3 ints? How about the credibility of the coach? We hired him to run things, make player assessments, and keep his word to the team. Not bow to the capricious demands of fans.

Geez has everyone forgotten about the constant lament on this board for the last five years "THROW THE DAMN BALL". I'll repeat what I said earlier. When you throw the ball as often as we do, the risk of 'int's" goes way up....especially when it's new to you.

And don't give me Rusty Smith's stats (21 of 45 & no int's) because he has been in Captain Kangaroos system for at least two years. This is Daniel's third game.