Is Somebody Significant Injured?

NCMeanGreen

Jamario wants to excel again. I'm pulling for him.

hey I am too... but we've been talking about this for 3 years. He looked slow against OU. Granted, everyone did... Moseley at least looked quicker out of the hole (or as he was attempting to hit the hole). That's just a personal observation.

This season has been strange to me in that the 2 parts of the team I thought were sewn up (Defense and Rushing game) have been non-existent.

hey I am too... but we've been talking about this for 3 years. He looked slow against OU. Granted, everyone did... Moseley at least looked quicker out of the hole (or as he was attempting to hit the hole). That's just a personal observation.

This season has been strange to me in that the 2 parts of the team I thought were sewn up (Defense and Rushing game) have been non-existent.

It's just going to take him while to overcome that horrible coaching he got last year. Let's go J-Mo i'm pulling for you!

Hey Ramone, in all seriousness. Will JaMo be able to adapt to the Dodgeball style of offense? From what we have seen over the last two games is a running back that really acts as another blocker. One that has to constantly be blocking for the QB instead of actually running the ball. This gives the QB the time to effectively manage the Spread. My question is simple... since Jamario has never really had to block in a stationary position (all of his blocking was usually done down field or for him) - will he be a part of this line-up? Seriously, not joking here. Is this the end of the road for JaMo or will he be able to develop as a blocker for this new offense?

In all seriousness the thing that Dodge does a great job at is taking what the Defense gives him. I haven't been to a game this year, but I'm guessing SMU wanted to make us beat them with the pass and maybe loaded up on the run. I might be way off, but when I saw the stats 601 passing and 13? rushing that was my first thought. I know most of these players personally so I won't comment on them directly dealing with playing the game. I do believe that our running backs will thrive in this offense when given the opportunity to do so. Until now people had no reason to fear the pass, now we might see more 5 man fronts. Five man fronts should produce a running play (That's 6 on 5 because the QB is a threat to run in this offense). Will J-Mo thrive? Man I sure hope so he's a great kid! Whoever the running back is I think he'll produce 850-900 yards and 10-13 TD's. Just my thoughts. Anyone?

In all seriousness the thing that Dodge does a great job at is taking what the Defense gives him. I haven't been to a game this year, but I'm guessing SMU wanted to make us beat them with the pass and maybe loaded up on the run. I might be way off, but when I saw the stats 601 passing and 13? rushing that was my first thought. I know most of these players personally so I won't comment on them directly dealing with playing the game. I do believe that our running backs will thrive in this offense when given the opportunity to do so. Until now people had no reason to fear the pass, now we might see more 5 man fronts. Five man fronts should produce a running play (That's 6 on 5 because the QB is a threat to run in this offense). Will J-Mo thrive? Man I sure hope so he's a great kid! Whoever the running back is I think he'll produce 850-900 yards and 10-13 TD's. Just my thoughts. Anyone?

It'll definitely back up them linebackers. If anything, we should see more 4-2-5 or 3-3-5 defenses if the other team has the personnel to run it.