Tailgating In Oklahoma

UNTflyer

It looks like parking may be a real issue up there. There is a very large free lot about a mile south of the stadium at the basketball arena. That's where RVs need to park.

Parking everywhere else is $10. There is two decent sized lots a bit closer, one at the corner of 4th and ASP Ave and the other is directly across 4th street next to Burr Park.

So... if nobody else has made plans, I propose we plant our flag at this link:

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&a...p;z=18&om=1

Edited by UNTflyer

It looks like parking may be a real issue up there. There is a very large free lot about a mile south of the stadium at the basketball arena. That's where RVs need to park.

Parking everywhere else is $10. There is two decent sized lots a bit closer, one at the corner of 4th and ASP Ave and the other is directly across 4th street next to Burr Park.

So... if nobody else has made plans, I propose we plant our flag at this link:

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&a...p;z=18&om=1

Development, EXES, And MGC will have a tailgate area with tents on the Lioyd Noble Basketball Center parking lot. If you want the BBQ dinner with all the fixins it's $8. first come, first served 2:30 Till 5 . Three years ago band, dancers, and cheerleaders made an appearance as well. Continuous shuttles to the stadium begin at 5 from this parking lot, maybe before 5. Avoid the hassle and cost of parking and traffic leaving after the game while ducking into the A/C during tailgating by riding the North Texas Exes Bus, pick up at 11 AM @ Farmer's Branch Dart Station behind Dr. Pepper Star Center off I-35 North at Valley View Rd. exit to the east. Pick up at Fouts Field east parking lot near ticket office at Noon. Bring food, drinks, tailgate supplies, and Mean Green gear on board. Bus returns after the game. Be home by midnight. $30. EXES members; $35. non-members. Sign up for checks available at tonight's Mean Green Cookout. 52 person bus had only 6 seats left when I last checked. Possibility of a second bus of 36 if demand high enough. Register and pay by credit card NOW at www.NTExes.org.

Development, EXES, And MGC will have a tailgate area with tents on the Lioyd Noble Basketball Center parking lot. If you want the BBQ dinner with all the fixins it's $8. first come, first served 2:30 Till 5 . Three years ago band, dancers, and cheerleaders made an appearance as well. Continuous shuttles to the stadium begin at 5 from this parking lot, maybe before 5. Avoid the hassle and cost of parking and traffic leaving after the game while ducking into the A/C during tailgating by riding the North Texas Exes Bus, pick up at 11 AM @ Farmer's Branch Dart Station behind Dr. Pepper Star Center off I-35 North at Valley View Rd. exit to the east. Pick up at Fouts Field east parking lot near ticket office at Noon. Bring food, drinks, tailgate supplies, and Mean Green gear on board. Bus returns after the game. Be home by midnight. $30. EXES members; $35. non-members. Sign up for checks available at tonight's Mean Green Cookout. 52 person bus had only 6 seats left when I last checked. Possibility of a second bus of 36 if demand high enough. Register and pay by credit card NOW at www.NTExes.org.

Well, there you go. Guess we'll be tailgating down at the basketball arena. That's cool... I've been looking high and low on the Internet for a North Texas tent, but no luck. I guess I'll be buying just a green tent.