An Even Better Version Of Interlocked Nt Hat!

emmitt01

Was at Fort Worth's Hulen Mall's LIDS yesterday and they did not have this NT cap on the shelf, but I did notice they had other Texas D1-A schools made with the same gray and white design and look (and FWIW.............I thought they all looked pretty darn good).

I've always thought of gray and/or silver as neutral colors that (IMHO) will look good with whatever our shade of green ends up being. I think we would all agree that gray & silver sure beats the hell out of that burn'r orange and navy blue that we've seen in some of our past MG gear, right?

A fellow alum of ours who was at the Denton County NT Exes meeting the other night told me he's never seen so many different shades of green in his Mean Green life! :lol: Will we ever get whatever shade of green we now have as our official green on the same page (and MG gear) anytime soon; that is, before we switch to yet another shade of green?!?!?! :D:P

Edited by PlummMeanGreen