A Big Welcome To The Green Team!

stebo

Hey guys, draft is over and we are all in this together:

Green Team:

Me (I coach - at the most I will hike the ball on the ver ylast play of the game - bad back)

Nico (Nicole)

UNT92 (Justin)

TheGoodShepherd (Andy)

PKC89 (Paul)

RecMan (John)

RockGuitar4Life (Trey)

Harry

JayDub (Justin)

Forever Eagle (sorry ,I forget)

KingDL (Tony)

TeachingTodd (Todd)

Greenblood94 (Carlos)

Masshugah (name?)

Welcome to the GMG.com 2007 Championship Team!

Hey guys, draft is over and we are all in this together:

Green Team:

Me (I coach - at the most I will hike the ball on the ver ylast play of the game - bad back)

Nico (Nicole)

UNT92 (Justin)

TheGoodShepherd (Andy)

PKC89 (Paul)

RecMan (John)

RockGuitar4Life (Trey)

Harry

JayDub (Justin)

Forever Eagle (sorry ,I forget)

KingDL (Tony)

TeachingTodd (Todd)

Greenblood94 (Carlos)

Masshugah (name?)

Welcome to the GMG.com 2007 Championship Team!

As Ivan Drago said in Rocky IV...."YOU WILL LOSE

This game comes down to a pretty good matchup.

NT's Andy Blount vs NT's Ramone Archie.

How cool would it be if we could continue to grow this thing into something similar to what ttech and a few other programs have around this time of year with an All Star scrimmage game between past greats?

Mitch Maher vs Scott Hall

JQuinn vs Jonas Buckles

Emmitt vs Stebo?

The possibilities are endless.

Rick

Yeah I agree Rick, I didnt really see the huge discrepancy last night. Archie was the most athletic person out there and it would be lopsided without an equal talent on both side...

I really think the teams are actually very even minus the QB Factor yall discussed, but Emmitt and med have split time the last three years on the opposing team anyways so its not much different...

Looking forward to it....

This game comes down to a pretty good matchup.

NT's Andy Blount vs NT's Ramone Archie.

How cool would it be if we could continue to grow this thing into something similar to what ttech and a few other programs have around this time of year with an All Star scrimmage game between past greats?

Mitch Maher vs Scott Hall

JQuinn vs Jonas Buckles

Emmitt vs Stebo?

The possibilities are endless.

Rick

Just to let you guys know, I probably couldn't have covered Blount in my best days. I used to watch him play after I graduated, great receiving te, great! I'm kinda getting excited though. Should be fun!

Sorry Dan,

My e-mail address is:

steve@gomeangreen.com

or

steven.boedeker@phoenix.edu

either one will be fine - and that goes for the rest of you sumbitches, I have yet to get an e-mail and I need one for everyone in order to send y'all some information that I do not want posted on this board. Thanks!

steve

Sorry Dan,

My e-mail address is:

steve@gomeangreen.com

or

either one will be fine - and that goes for the rest of you sumbitches, I have yet to get an e-mail and I need one for everyone in order to send y'all some information that I do not want posted on this board. Thanks!

steve

When will the cloak and dagger crap end? ;)

Sorry Dan,

My e-mail address is:

steve@gomeangreen.com

or

steve

Just use the send a message on the board if you want to be STEALTH.

I have gotten 5 e-mails with e-mail addy's. I really need everyone to send me an e-mail so that I can send out the group e-mail. Again, please e-mail me at steve@gomeangreen.com OR steven.boedeker@phoenix.edu - Even if you are one of my greatest friends in the world - I am really bad about keeping my e-mail addy's up to date - send me your e-mail addy again por favor! Thanks to the five that have done so.

steve

I have gotten 5 e-mails with e-mail addy's. I really need everyone to send me an e-mail so that I can send out the group e-mail. Again, please e-mail me at steve@gomeangreen.com OR steven.boedeker@phoenix.edu - Even if you are one of my greatest friends in the world - I am really bad about keeping my e-mail addy's up to date - send me your e-mail addy again por favor! Thanks to the five that have done so.

steve

Should I send you mine or is that another of your "Beat Emmitt at all costs since we couldn't possibly match up with him" posts?