Hey Meangreenpop

He's only scaring me because I'm getting old. Charley is doing great...his shoulder is doing great and he's working hard. we can't wait to start the season.

Brent is doing ok at UNC...but he would love to come down to NT....The problem is he would have ask out of his full ship at UNC before he (or me) could even talk to TD and staff. I'm just a poor country boy and out of state tuition is so high we can't afford to take a chance at walking on without assurance of a ship....were caught between a rock and a cold place. I think it stinks that NCAA won't let a kid or his family even inquire about another school without asking out of his exsisting ship...I understand why but I still don't like it. Anyhow, he will excel at UNC and the coaching staff think the world of him there so he will be fine. He's already smoking all the other WR's and he's not even in good shape yet.

He's only scaring me because I'm getting old. Charley is doing great...his shoulder is doing great and he's working hard. we can't wait to start the season.

Brent is doing ok at UNC...but he would love to come down to NT....The problem is he would have ask out of his full ship at UNC before he (or me) could even talk to TD and staff. I'm just a poor country boy and out of state tuition is so high we can't afford to take a chance at walking on without assurance of a ship....were caught between a rock and a cold place. I think it stinks that NCAA won't let a kid or his family even inquire about another school without asking out of his exsisting ship...I understand why but I still don't like it. Anyhow, he will excel at UNC and the coaching staff think the world of him there so he will be fine. He's already smoking all the other WR's and he's not even in good shape yet.

With all due respect to my alma mater, if my son was at UNC playing football for Butch Davis, unless I just REALLY hated it, I would encourage him to stay there, though just my 2 cents. BD is a great coach and UNC is a great school that looks good on a resume. Throw in the fact he would have to sit out a year, I would stay.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

With all due respect to my alma mater, if my son was at UNC playing football for Butch Davis, unless I just REALLY hated it, I would encourage him to stay there, though just my 2 cents. BD is a great coach and UNC is a great school that looks good on a resume. Throw in the fact he would have to sit out a year, I would stay.

:lol: hahahaha ....UNC is D1AA Univeristy of Northern Colorado....If he was playing for Butch I would be very happy

Edited by MeanGreenPOP

in this instance, UNC is Northern Colorado...