Charlie Weiss

NT03

I thought about it for a bit, but I couldn't come up with 10 coaches.  Only one I could think of was Andy McCollum.

The 10 Coach's in America i was refering to was including : NFL,College,CFL,Arena,NFL Europe,High School,Junior High,YMCA,Flag,Pee-Wee & even all the foreign coaches who coach football , but we call soccer...

10 might of been a reach dry.gif

And is anyone watching the Rutgers-UConn game in progress?

The announcers, especially Rod Gilmore and Trevor Berbick, are talking alot about what Rutgers has done to get the Scarlet Knights to where they are -- and compared to where they've been, it's pretty amazing. Someone at UNT should be taping it and reviewing it for ideas. Creativity, excitement, determination, hard work. Recruiting. Winning. More recruiting. More winning. Recruiting, more winning, suddenly excitement everywhere. "Draw a fence around the territory you want to recruit in." "Know who you are going to be recruiting against and beat them." Create a kids' book about football at your university. Build nice facilities. And oh yeah -- get a coach who is emotional, innovative, extremely well organized and focused, and hates to lose. A few years ago, Rutgers was a laughingstock.

I noticed that too- not too far back, Rutgers was a big fat joke in college football. This was when we were cleaning up the Belt and going to the NOBowl...

And now?

Our team is riding the bottom 25, and only moved down from where it was before. And Rutgers is hanging out in the top 25 after quickly climbing up the ladder. I know part of this has to do with Rutgers already being in a better conference, but still.