Did Quinn practice today?

ntsumck

Yes with a cast like brace and caught passes also.

I can't imagine that Quinn won't be on the field Saturday. It sucks that he won't be 100%, but that's football. This will be the second most visible game that he plays in all year from the media's perspective (most visible will be the NO Bowl...). I think Quinn would find a way to play in a leg cast.

I can't imagine that Quinn won't be on the field Saturday.  It sucks that he won't be 100%, but that's football.  This will be the second most visible game that he plays in all year from the media's perspective (most visible will be the NO Bowl...).  I think Quinn would find a way to play in a leg cast.

i was told he tried to come back to practice the day after surgery but coaches would not let him. soundds like a tough guy to me

Guest GrayEagleOne

He's still a wuss. He should've performed his self-surgery right after the injury and gone back a few plays later. What's worse, he's even going to wear a special glove so that he won't reinjure the hand. What a sissy!

I'm glad he's got that kind of fire in him to play despite an injury. It's more than commendable.

But I was told that Johnny set the bones himself just by making the muscles in the injured hand shift into place. Then he sterilized the wound with Jack Daniels, then proceeded to sew the wound up with his good hand, then seal it by pouring gunpowder on it, lighting it, and then drinking the rest of the bottle.