About those chrome UNT hitches...

Microxot

I was thinking of an emblem for the back of a car, about the size of 1 - 1.5 inches tall by 3-4 inches wide.

9.5" wide by 5.5" tall seems a little on the large size (or is it just me?)

I agree. 9.5 x 5.5 would work on my truck, but it is way too big for the back of a car. Can we down size it a bit?

Most of the emblems on this site are approx 3 1/2" x 3" at most. Autoemblem For this reason I thought the design with the stacked words on the right of the Eagle might work best for a car. Would it be possible to get a second design? If we could I'll take one of each

Edited by Baby Arm!

I agree.  9.5 x 5.5 would work on my truck,  but it is way too big for the back of a car.    Can we down size it a bit?   

Most of the emblems on this site are approx 3 1/2" x 3" at most.  Autoemblem For this reason I thought the design with the stacked words on the right of the Eagle might work best for a car.  Would it be possible to get a second design?  If we could I'll take one of each

Amen to this! 3.5" tops I say.

I also think the stacked logo would look good on a car.

Sounds good, I will redesign it with option A

Could you try something. Could you do a 2nd redesign also as option A, but flip it so the words are on the left and below the eagle instead of on the right and above the eagle? I played around with it in Paint (hey, it's all I have) and I think it is a more pleasing look to have the eagle above and to the right of the words.

Edited by Microxot

This one looks great!

This project is becoming as easy as hearding cats!

Personally I like Style A the best. (Chrome with the black background) I think the size of the eagle and the type is best in that one as well as how it's layed out. Something I still remember from my journalism classes about layout and page composition was you never have the subject of a picture "looking off the page" The human eye tends to look in the same direction the subject of a picture is looking towards. Since the eagle is facing right, any script or lettering should be on the right.

My $.02, Whatever the final design is, I'm still in for 2.

This project is becoming as easy as hearding cats!

Personally I like Style A the best. (Chrome with the black background)  I think the size of the eagle and the type is best in that one as well as how it's layed out.    Something I still remember from my journalism classes about layout and page composition was you never have the subject of a picture "looking off the page"  The human eye tends to look in the same direction the subject of a picture is looking towards.    Since the eagle is facing right,  any script or lettering should be on the right.

My $.02,  Whatever the final design is,  I'm still in for 2.

Again, BabyArm is correct and is batting 1.000. I don't think we need to recreate the wheel here, just to use the marks given on the branding web site - Which is where I got the options A - D.

user posted image

here we go stickers are 5 a piece and 2 bucks shipping per order. not really in the mood to drive all over town to try and meet up and spend more than 2 bucks in gas.

paypal, no credit cards to eric@esl-usa.com include name and addy

or check / cash to

eric becker

7548 Preston Rd

Suite #141-53

Frisco, TX 75034

If for some reason you want soemthing else made entirely ie windshield sticker or maybe some company logo or yard sign or anythign vinyl let me know. I can also do one of the other designs and different colors if wanted

Ialso have a whole slew of full color talons stickers for sale to if anyone wants any. would be willing to make a deal on those to get the rechid things gone

Edited by Sound_Man

Everything was dropped at the printer this morning, should have the order back by Thursday and will ship out paid orders on Friday

I will also have a few extra of the long style ones that are 4"s wide. please specify if you want that one

Edited by Sound_Man