Denton Outlaws Update

CAV

(Since they are playing at Ryan, why not consider the new Denton Guyer High. It's a newer facility. Thank goodness, they aren't playing at Mac Park.)

Outlaw Fans,

This is a note to inform you that I am moving out of the General Managers role and into the position of co-founder!

Basically that means we found someone to do what I did a lot better than I did it! Candiss Caudle has been working for the Texas Rangers the last couple of years and has also worked for the Fort Worth Cats. She is going to be a true assest to the organization.

It looks like we will be playing at Ryan High School this summer. The TCL has added an expansion team...the Ducanville Deputies. Because of having nine teams in the league this will make scheduling a little challenging, but the solution is to play five days a week and add an extra week to the season.

Our first year will be a great memory in the minds and hearts of many. For me it was a great year of learning and growing. One thing that was clear to myself and others was my lack of business experience. I enjoyed myself tremendously meeting new people and making the vision of a summer collegiate league team in Denton to become a reality. I loved the long hard days and nights of a home game and I really appreciated the road games and the naps on the buses. My role as co-founder will be to cheer on the organization. So if you need anything please call or email Candiss Caudle at 817-412-0690. My number and email will remain the same, but all the details of the operations of the organization will be dealt with through Candiss.

Thanks again for your support!

John Hampton

Co-founder

Denton Outlaws

2005 Texas Collegiate League Champs

I'm curious to see what happens in the near future concerning RV came on here and stated that there should be some exciting news in the near future. I also seem to remember Mootpoint coming on here and giving his/her ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif regarding these developments.