Make Me A Star !

MeanGreen61

For those who may not be aware, here's the rivals rating system. There's an RR listed for each player listed and that gives their #rating ie: 4.8, 5.3, etc. showing where they fit in the star rankings.

The new ranking system that is being introduced ranks prospects on a numerical scale from 6.1-4.9.

5-star

6.1 Franchise Player; considered one of the elite prospects in the country, generally among the nation's top 25 players overall; deemed to have excellent pro potential; high-major prospect

4-star

6.0-5.8 All-American Candidate; high-major prospect; considered one of the nation's top 200 prospects; deemed to have pro potential and ability to make an impact on college team

3-star

5.7-5.5 All-Region Selection; considered among the region's top prospects and among the top 500 or so prospects in the country; high-to-mid-major prospect; deemed to have pro potential and ability to make an impact on college team

2-star

5.4-5.0 Division I prospect; considered a mid-major prospect; deemed to have limited pro potential but definite Division I prospect; may be more of a role player

1-star

4.9 Sleeper; no Rivals.com expert knew much, if anything, about this player; a prospect that only a college coach really knew about

Rivals- About football ratings

http://rivals100.rivals.com/aboutrankings.asp?Sport=1