For those struck by * ratings...here there are

OldTimer

Rivals has all 4 JC's rated 2 *, JCFB.com has Roy Loren as a 3*. Can't understand why STanley...who was 1st team all jayhawk conference and 2nd team NJC all american isn't rated at least a 3 *.

Rivals has Avery Curry, Kelvin Drake, Craig Robertson and Chris Neal as 2*'s, Siedel is not rated buy from what I see and read I would believe he ought to be a 2/3 * player. Like his sxize , especially with his speed.

Edited by OldTimer

Going by rivals rating system they have Drake at a 5.4. If he was a 5.5 then he would be a 3*. So we should just go ahead and round up to 3*. Curry was a 5.1 and the other 2 were both 5.0

My guess on Seidle is that he will be a 2* and a 5.1 rating his height is the only thing that is going against him, you have to love his speed.