Some of this IS already a reality

MeanGreen61

*sigh* Ain't it beautiful? smile.gif

The Athletics Center and Victory Hall are both absolutely beautiful. I can't imagine any recruit coming to North Texas and scoffing at the new facilities. Add that to the incredible Rec Center (which I know athletes don't use as often, but it's certainly a perk if you aren't an athlete), the new Chem building, and the soon-to-be $18 million Wellness Center and we have some of the nicest facilities in the area. I know many of you are disappointed that we don't have a new stadium, but honestly, with the new turf at Fouts and the improvements to the Ben E. Keith Deck and new paint job, I can live with Fouts for another 4 or 5 years.

*sigh* Ain't it beautiful? smile.gif

The Athletics Center and Victory Hall are both absolutely beautiful. I can't imagine any recruit coming to North Texas and scoffing at the new facilities. Add that to the incredible Rec Center (which I know athletes don't use as often, but it's certainly a perk if you aren't an athlete), the new Chem building, and the soon-to-be $18 million Wellness Center and we have some of the nicest facilities in the area. I know many of you are disappointed that we don't have a new stadium, but honestly, with the new turf at Fouts and the improvements to the Ben E. Keith Deck and new paint job, I can live with Fouts for another 4 or 5 years.

Fouts disguised as a football stadium rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Practice fields, dorm, athletic center ARE now in use!

user posted image

We really do have much to get excited about this football and athletic program. Many of us remember the days that all we had was lip-service from the top and nothing on the drawing board except buckets of green paint to put a fresh coat on Fouts. unsure.gif

Hope our ESPN play-by-play man, one NT grad Dave Barnett (including his color man and area resident, Craig James) focus many times this Tuedsay night with video, still photos and many, many comments about all that is going on behind them across the interstate, ie, our new Mean Green Athletic Village at Eagle Point Campus. cool.gif

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Guest Aquila_Viridis

Is that the parrot eagle on the field in the distance?

Speaking of which, when looking at the otherwise dreadful box score for the K-State game on espn.com, I noticed how well our new eagle held up compared to the wildcat logo. (Look, I'm trying to find any positive here.) On the other hand, the image file being used on the NT 'main page' on espn.com is not good. They need to use a different file so the logo will look better.