NO during Laborday

Cowtown

For those of you staying in NO for the LSU game, you should know that Laborday weekend is the weekend known as Southern Decadance.

I know this because I went down a few years ago with some buddies (for of all things a Bachelor Party) and....helloooooo.

It was actually pretty fun, there was no trouble, but we were a big pack of dudes...so we kinda fit in.

I learned alot of things...like what a "Bear" is and how to wear chaps with no pants.

So if you are staying there, research it and decide if that scene is right for you. For us it was quite a shock at first, but by Sunday we were chearing on the parade...and my oh my what a parade it is.

it's all fun and games...till it's 3 AM and you find yourself smack dab in the middle of the street party.

Houston,

I was down there during the weekend of NT v OU...it was a Frog friend of mine getting married and the Frogs were playing Tulane that weekend. So we thought...Yea! Batchelor Party, Football and NOLA

I think th efunniest part about this post is that people on here know what that flag means!!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Oh I learned all sorts of things that weekend.

Stebo, imagine going to a football game and everyone in attendance is dressed like one of the Village People...and then they all took their shirts off.

The Bears would be the bigger and furrier ones.

Now I am off to hug my wife.