After reading a story on ESPN.com discussing the fact that Jose Canseco is selling his 2000 NY Yankees World Series ring on his website, I decided to check out said website (www.josecanseco.com).....It seems that on March 2, Mr. Canseco will be at the Hastings Bookstore here in Denton signing his new book.....I find that kinda funny.

Although this guy has little or no credibility as a whole, he may actually have some when it comes to this subject. I don't think the truth will ever come out about McGuire or Juan Gonzalez or maybe even Bonds, but I think Canseco may not be bending the truth as much as people think he is.

Greeneagle, I don't think he had any friends to crap on. The guy is lonely, broke, and pulling out all the stops to make money and get the spotlight back.

Is his book 100% truth? No way, but it is difficult to tell which is the truth and which are lies. All we can do is speculate. The good thing is that it is bringing light to this subject, because with the recent events at Colleyville Heritage, the public needs to be better informed about steroids, especially the downside of it. Canseco recommending it on national TV did not help that cause very much. <_<

I think That he is right in that there are a bunch of players that use steriods. However, I very seriously doubt that Pudge and Raffy were on them. They may have tried them once or twice, but I think that the decided it wasn't their thing. Why do I think Pudge and Raffy are innocent?

Pudge: we all know that steriods to make one suseptible to injury. Pudge Caught in Texas heat for around 10 years, and was very reliable. I don't think he could have done that while on steriods. His body is not one that you typically see with steriods, not an overy huge and muscular build. He always seemed very likeable, which steriods tend to make one prone to moodiness.

Raffy: Once again, more of an average build. He did bulk up some, but he was young and his body was more impressionable to increasing body mass by work. His body has been very reliable, and he has been a very friendly person to the fans (that I am aware of)

I am not saying they are innocent, but I have to see proof that they used them. Hersey is not proof.

Juan, I think he has been on them. Injury after injury, and very moody to the fans and media. It is a shame, his career could have been greater than it was.

Bonds: Do I really have to say anything? His head grew a whole freaking hat size in a year!!! He is a bonafide a-hole to fans and media.

McGuire: Hitting balls out of an entire ballpark on a regular basis, is not natural. Not to mention looking at baseball cards from the beginning of his career, and seeing the contrast at the end.

Canseco: Duh. You know the injury he sustained while pitching for Texas at Fenway? He wasn't thrwoing that hard, yet he tore his shoulder to shreds, pretty much ending his career.

Oh and on the Reggie Jackson is a bonafide premodonna a-hole, I heard the hardling story, but I'd like to hear yours.

my friends dad is a security guard at tinsletown(theatre) reggie was signing autographs, and a man in a wheelchair came up, asked him to sign a jersey, and reggie sed,i only sign authentic ones,but Ill sign your ticket...he signs it, and the guy in the wheelchair takes it and rips it up right in his face.(sweet)

after the session was over, the other security guard with my friends dad asked for an autograph and he sed, "I knew it, I knew you would want something from me" and didnt sign one

total a-hole.