TYCOONS WIN!!

jym

Texas Tycoons won their season opener at W.G. Thomas Coliseum 98-93. It was a close game the entire time but a few big baskets by Michael Degrate and some clutch free throws by Chris Davis sealed the win. Degrate scored 8 points and grabbed 6 rebounds while Chris Davis scored 18 points and dished out 4 assists. Next home game is Wednesday night, Nov. 24th. The Tycoons will attempt to defeat the Kansas City Knights once again. For tickets, visit www.txtycoons.com or www.gettix.com. You may also contact me!

Yes, they do! Chris Davis, Jerome Rogers, and Will Smith (who joined our developmental team, by the way) came to the 1st home game and I know they will make other games when they can. They will be on the road for 12 days starting Friday but we all try to come to Denton and support our alma mater. I am attempting to put together something so that the entire team can make it out to a game. Our head coach would like to meet Coach Jones and it would just be nice for these older guys to get out and encourage guys that are younger and who desire to play professionally some day. They can be good role models for them and younger kids as well.

GMG!!