A Couple Of Interesting Aspects of New Gun Law

42 minutes ago, NT93 said:

This was my point.  I didn’t say they would find a gun, I said they’d find a way to carry out their twisted plan.

Again, I don’t disagree with some stricter gun laws.  Stricter laws could prevent impulse murders, but I think it’s unlikely to prevent premeditated mass killings unfortunately. 

FWIW, I don’t own a gun, but my concern with strict gun laws is that criminals will always have guns.  You’re not taking the guns away from the people who are committing crimes with them.

Well, there are laws on the books pretty much everywhere that says if you're a convicted felon, you cannot go buy a gun via the marketplace.   

Now, given, felons are the ones who can find illegal guns on the streets, but again... they're not the ones maniacally hitting schools.

And with stricter gun laws, good guys with guns like this guy (who would, no-doubt, still have purchased his weapon & been carrying) only become more empowered!

• Upvote 3