Cuban called in Galloway to talk about Walker and they asked him about the Benefactor. He said that he is not making a dime off this and will lose exactly 1 million dollars out of his pocket. He said that any money he is scheduled to make will go to a fund that provides money for people with SERIOUS needs for the money like a child in the hospital or things like that. That way he wouldn't have to put them on the show to help them out. I think if we knew how much money he really gives to good causes we would be shocked. Remember, he gave 1 million to 9/11 victims families and was pissed when the media found out because he wanted it to be a secret. He also started the Intrepid Heroes fund for families of fallen soldiers. Anyway, I doubt I will watch the show, I don't like reality TV that much, but I thought it was interesting what he was doing with the money he will "make".

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to knee jerk, but I'm watching the Mavs Spurs game right now...What Cuban NEEDS to do is buy a defense. I've never seen a player turn on his intensity so rarely as Dirk Nowitzki. I'd say 60 percent of the time he doesn't care about anything other than shooting a jump shot. mad.gif