I have been attmepting to keep my mouth shut in circles of friends about this topic and seeing as how this board is theraputic and we all know it....lol...I am about to go off...

I have been a fan since I dont even remember....Season Ticket Holder all while i lived in Arlington thru high school....Had ties with Chuck Morgan and others and got to work clinics for them and all kinds of stuff....Tom Hicks is Ridiculous! This man has taken my favorite baseball team and totally blown them up....I follow back to the Hough and Ryan days and I they weren't that good then...so i am not a "mid nineties" fan through their little success.....So yeah...I will make this official...I am not so much a rangers fan anymore...I follow a few of their players...I am a fan of them! Blalock, Young and Tex....They are gonna be great!!! I just wonder how long until Hicks realizes that they are good and sends them to New York or something! AND this corporate name on the ballpark is ridiculous as well!!! I will not be attending games there again unless tickets are given to me....is that bad?

Sorry for the random post! Its been a long week of realization for me...plus i drank a little tonite! Forgive me!

If the market wouldn't have tanked 3 or so years ago, then the ballpark would already have a name on it.

Plus, if what I have heard is true, it won't be that bad. In fact, the ONLY word that will change is "The"...and maybe "in" to "at". Even at that, true fans will continue to know it as The Ballpark or The Temple.

Right there with you UNT_92_Fan. I was there with my dad for David Clyde's debut and many other nights in old Arlington Stadium, but this off season has finally run me off. I will track them in the paper, but will not spend on dime on them this year. I will be heading over to Fort Worth to watch the Cats this year.