Dave Campbell’s Texas Football Podcast NSD Review

BTG_Fan1

12 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

UNT came in 9th out of 12. UTSA came in 7th, SMU was 8th..

UNT talk was around the 20 minute point. They are slightly disappointed and thought we could have had a potentially higher class.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/texas-football-today/id1047756191?mt=2#episodeGuid=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.texasfootball.com%2F%3Fp%3D37216

Image result for welcome to the club gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

I have to agree, I love most of the players in this class, then there are 2/3 offers that I’m wondering why?

I hope all 19 come in here and tear it up and be conference and New Year 6 bowl champs and become leaders of this team the years to come. But scaling through the bottom half of this class makes me ask the question, did this staff uncover every stone? Did they go from Buffalo to San Diego and Seattle to Miami to get the best 19 players of want and need that were available to us sitting in the US of A? Or did they see some guys that seemed formidable and three a bone out? It just seems like a very "this will do" approach. 

• Downvote 1