Commits

None of the major recruiting services show any commits for us. I believe that we do have one legitimate commit.

Jonahvan Graham apparently did not participate in camps from which the ratings are drawn. Nor has he or his coach notified 247, Rivals, ESPN or Scout of his commitment to North Texas. Until that happens he likely will be neither listed or rated.

I don't believe that Shaquel Jackson has committed and I don't believe that he will until he knows that Baylor won't offer.

Has anyone heard if we will use all of our 25 scholarships or will some be held back for walkons?

• Upvote 2

I would consider Jackson a soft verbal contingent upon his visit based upon his comments to Bret Vito. Where do you gather the information that he is waiting on Baylor?

47sports.com/Player/Shaquel-Jackson-28833?Institution=20901

Largely on this and another blurb that indicated that he was waiting on an offer from Baylor.