micah thompson, to OL?

SHOSS

Well, per Vito, micah is now going to be an offensive lineman. Interesting... Guess we need to load up on more DT's... Especially the juco variety...

I say we need one more hs and 3 juco DT's.

Thoughts? I'll hang up and listen.

Edited by SHOSS

I told the guy next to me Saturday night that " That kid needs to be on the O line". I guess someone heard me

I also think Richard Abbe would be a great OG. Kid has a nasty streak , he's just not quick enough as a DT to get to the QB

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, noticed that a little while ago. Coach Mac spoke about it in the press conference, said Thompson was not going to make it on the D-line, but that he would be an all-conference O-lineman before his time was up. Coach Mac said Micah was not too happy at first, but now loves his new role.

But yes, it does deepen the hole we were already in for DTs, especially after losing Brooks.