Chuck Neinas may be Big 12 commish

glick1980

We're not a small private school, and we're not a big threat to their recruiting. That said, the only way we'd be added is if a lot, a lot, of schools said no.

No we aren't a small private school but there people posting here that have small privates. That is evident in their insecurity laden posts. We have a hell of a lot to offer, i really get tired of people, especially alumns, that try their best to keep UNT down.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No we aren't a small private school but there people posting here that have small privates. That is evident in their insecurity laden posts. We have a hell of a lot to offer, i really get tired of people, especially alumns, that try their best to keep UNT down.

No one needs to try to keep UNT down, it's done a mighty fine job of that on it's own for a long, long time. This sleeping giant has had Ambien pumped into it since Pope Hayden Fry left.

I fail to see the association between the relative size of one's genitalia and being realistic about how the rest of the state and nation view UNT as an institution and as an athletics program.

Yes, our alma mater has made tremendous strides in the last decade. Yes, we have a lot to offer. However some of us recognize that outside DFW, UNT is still a largely unknown entity. I applaud the strides we've made. I am a strong supporter and advocate of all things UNT. But my wishful and hopeful thinking doesn't make us a candidate for admission into the SEC in any part of the universe outside my own admittedly strange and slightly deluded alcohol-soaked brain.

Great article.

I like this Chuck Neinas quote because I happen to agree that we did get a lot of stadium for $78,000,000.

Chuck Neinas quote: "I would say based on what I know about facility construction, they are getting a [great] deal for $78 million. It will be a top-notch 30,000-seat venue that will complete the athletic complex.”

(Closer to 31,000, Mr. Neinas, but whose counting, right)? :rolleyes:

GMG!