Anybody Going To Wku ?

saysojoe

I'm going to the southwest corner of the basement, turn on the radio broadcast by George and Hank, tuck my head between my legs, and prepare to kiss my Mean Green ass goodbye.

• Downvote 1

Look at the tailgaiting map (link below). At one time Creason (it is labled at the top left) was the designated place for opposing fans to tailgate. I'm sure you would be welcomed most anywhere, but FWIW that is a place to start. Parking there will be free and it is a large lot that usually doesn't fill up. It is also relatively easy to get to. Assuming that you are staying on the Scottsville Rd area (most of the motels are there) you can skip the Scottsville Rd. traffic by taking the interstate to exit 20 and taking the Natcher parkway to exit 5 (turn right at the bottom of the ramp). That will take you straight to Creason (will be on the right).

Tailgating Map Creason is at the top left.