30 Minutes Until The Big Turn Around

TodgeRodge

Reverse psychology, perhaps? Regardless, it's much better than many of the other thread titles of late. This board has been hard to read the last week or so....almost like an anti-fan board.

no winning season since 2004 will cause some stress. try that with a bcs level team and read their fanboard. we are lambs.

no winning season since 2004 will cause some stress. try that with a bcs level team and read their fanboard. we are lambs.

Oh, and I guess I wouldn't understand that? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If we were a "BCS level team" we never would have hired a HS coach in the first place, much less have brought back a coach (of any experience level) with a 5-31 record over three seasons. I'm just as frustrated and sick of losing as anyone...I just don't see the point of bitching and moaning about it every chance I get. Que serå, serå. Unless your name is Rick Villareal, there's really not much, you, or any of us can do about changing things.

Oh, and I guess I wouldn't understand that? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If we were a "BCS level team" we never would have hired a HS coach in the first place ...

Only two schools have hired a high school football coach since 1980. North Texas did it twice. Most non-BCS schools have never hired a coach directly from high school.