Official Nt Rings From Jostens..

stebo

I had my ring stolen awhile back and am just now replacing it. I am wondering what you guys have... I am guessing that I had an XL before but I can't remember. The Large looks fine as well. They go Sm (girls), Med (girls), Lg (guys), and XL (guys)... Also, the last time I went with a diamond on top but am thinking about going with the small emerald stone instead or maybe just the big star. If you guys have one - could you post a picture? The Jostens site is crap, the ring that you are designing does not change images as you alter the design so it is a big guessing game for a huge purchase. Any help would be appreciated - this is going to cost me about a grand so I want to be happy with what shows up in the mail.

One last question - did anyone go with platinum or white gold? I normally do not wear gold and was leaning towards the silver look instead of yellow....

Thanks fellers

img_6190_250x187.jpg

img_6189_250x187.jpg

I got the XL with the largest crown they offered in '90. The diamond was given to me by my grandmother from her wedding ring three years before she passed. And I love the Administration Building in the background behind the Eagle swooping in on the interlinked "NT" on mine.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

I have the x-large white gold 10k

Star on top with year. It looks nice.

See my personal photo for my Josten ring.

Is that an official Jostens ring? Also - it is different than the one in your avatar.... I guess that you have two?

Thanks for the help everyone. I think that I will go with the XL. Now that we have an "official" ring, they do not let you deviate too much from it. Rick - how did you get the Interlocked NT on yours? Was yours made before the official ring rolled out? And I like how you guys did not do the antique thing - I am going to stay away from that, too. 91, is there a way to make your white gold picture any bigger? I am terrible with the whole resizing thing...

Is that an official Jostens ring? Also - it is different than the one in your avatar.... I guess that you have two?

Thanks for the help everyone. I think that I will go with the XL. Now that we have an "official" ring, they do not let you deviate too much from it. Rick - how did you get the Interlocked NT on yours? Was yours made before the official ring rolled out? And I like how you guys did not do the antique thing - I am going to stay away from that, too. 91, is there a way to make your white gold picture any bigger? I am terrible with the whole resizing thing...

Their rings a older so you won't be able to get what they have. Mine in 05 looks just like the 2008 one that flyer just posted. I also got the 10K white gold. I don't like yellow gold

The ring in my avatar is from Balfour around 1989. I do have two rings. I love the NT on the avatar ring.

I can email the Josten ring if you will send me your email.

Edited by NT91

Rick - how did you get the Interlocked NT on yours? Was yours made before the official ring rolled out?

It was the closest thing to a standard North Texas ring offered by Jostens at the time. I love it, very unique I believe. I'm sure they still offer it or can do a custom if they don't.

Rick