Hope This Is Wrong.....

GoMeanGreen1999

I also hope it's wrong, but I'm glad someone is making us the underdog. Some confidence is good, but the last thing we need at this point is too many people talking about how "improved" we are. Yes, we are improved, but keep the team focused on just winning this game.

I also hope it's wrong, but I'm glad someone is making us the underdog. Some confidence is good, but the last thing we need at this point is too many people talking about how "improved" we are. Yes, we are improved, but keep the team focused on just winning this game.

What time are you coming out to tailgate?

What time are you coming out to tailgate?

I figured about 1:00-1:30; hope to cook a slight variation on the chicken kebabs I did for the Ohio game, Tasty mentioned the need for more balance of meat and vegetables than we had last time, and the kebabs have some fruit and vegetables. You talked to Tasty, or any of the other guys?

And hey, I notice Mitch Maher is reading in this thread. Hey, Mitch, if you're at the tailgate Saturday, you're welcome to come by for some good food! I think you're the guy I used to watch playing qb in the early 80's.

Make that early 90's lol.....Thats when i used to watch him play, but I was in grade school at the time...

MeanMag and I will be showing up in time to start watching the Texas/OU game at 11:00. Probably about 10:30. Haven't started figuring out food stuff yet.

We are bringing Cookies of course. May bring some other type of desert surprise. I have a feeling this saturday will be a big day for tailgating with the later start.